GEEL ENTERPRISES INCORPORATED
CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Geel Enterprises Incorporated provides remote camp management in the beautiful upper Skeena. We are planning a 5 week season commencing August 15, 2018 and are seeking expressions of interest to be part of the team. The camp is drug and alcohol free with inspections before entering camp. If you are interested in any of the following positions please submit your resume, a copy of your applicable tickets along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Camp Manager:Must have previous experience and be able to supervise others and provide leadership. Must have carpentry, electrical, mechanical and small engine repair experience. Ensures the camp is in compliance with Mining Act, safety, health standards. Must have computer skills. Leadership and supervisory skills required. Must have Level 3 Occupational First Aid.
* Maintenance Person: Working closely with the Camp Manager is responsible for general maintenance of machines, equipment and structures; manage repairs, maintenance and minor construction, plumbing and small machine repairs. Ensure the remote camp equipment is in compliance and operational. Develop and schedule maintenance lists for all equipment. Organize and maintain tool shed. Ensure supplies for equipment and machines are ordered as needed. Loading and unloading of the plane and distributing. Must manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines. Level 1 OFA
* Head Cook: Must be able to provide a wide variety of meals (e.g. vegetarian) and fresh baking within budget. Previous management and supervisory skills for kitchen crew. Red Seal preferred but will accept a combination of training and experience to an equivalent 4 year’s cooking experience.
* Logistics Manager & Expeditor:Works with clients to determine the most efficient and cost-effective way to deliver projects objectives. This includes scheduling workers, transportation, equipment, supplies. Works directly with the Camp Manager and arranges for personnel such as Pad Builders. As Expeditor will determine most efficient and cost effective methods to deliver materials.
* Casual Expeditor: Must have clean class 5 license and be experienced in towing trailers. WHIMIS. It would be an asset if you have a trailer license.
*Pad Builder: Will work closely with the drill crew to construct and move drill pads. Responsible for maintaining saws. Previous experience or background in carpentry an asset. Must have a Basic Chainsaw ticket, Level 1 OFA. Bear AwarenessType your paragraph here.